Shop Online at my ebay store!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Moving On

I no longer have my booth in the Benton Brothers Antiques Mall in Denham Springs. All of my inventory has been moved to Galianos Antiques in Picayune, MS. I am currently building an online bookselling business at www.bookphilosophy.com and still sell some items from time to time on ebay at mybohosoul.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at bookphilosophy@ymail.com. I am also the webmaster for Galiano's Antiques. Please stop by if you get a chance.

I have a blog at bohemianbloggess.blogspot.com and am in the exploratory stage of starting an animal rescue at hopeanimalrescue.blogspot.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

My Blog List

Ancestry.com

Woodwick Candles

While on our honeymoon at a wonderful Bed & Breakfast in Mississippi our wedding night, my husband & I discovered these wonderful candles. They are very unique with a great smell and the sound of a fireplace burning.

Heirloom Ancestor Painting

Heirloom Ancestor Painting

Genes Reunited UK

Join Genes Reunited - the UK’s no.1 family tree and genealogy site

This Day

This Day in History

Today's Birthday

Quote of the Day

Wolfgang's Vault

Wolfgang's Vault